Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something of a Delay

Just because I know you were all waiting on the edges of your seats for to read Dinosaur Comics today, I have to warn that I may not be able to make today's deadline. I will take responsibility for this, other than to say that a glut of tests on Thursday sort of threw me off completely. I am, however, working on building up a backlog of commentaries to prevent this from ever happening again (and also to prevent hypnosis from having to read 100 comics at once - this time it's only 10 at a time). I'm almost done, though, and I'll be working as hard as I can to get as many commentaries out as deadlines happen to pass. <3

P.S. I CAN'T OPEN GUNNERKRIGG COURT. ALSJDLASJSD.
P.P.S. Okay, now I can. STILL ASLDJALSDJSLD

No comments:

Post a Comment